- American Optometric Association:
The American Optometric Association represents approximately 36,000 doctors of optometry, optometry students and paraoptometric assistants and technicians. Optometrists serve patients in nearly 6,500 communities across the country, and in 3,500 of those communities are the only eye doctors. Doctors of optometry provide two-thirds of all primary eye care in the United States.
- Order your Contact Lenses: Now you can conveniently order contacts thru our website, and coordinate your prescription with your doctor. Place your contact lens order securely via the web.
- TruFocals: TruFocals - the market's first and only adjustable focusing eyeglasses. These revolutionary new glasses combine long distance clarity with full field of view close-up focus so that far to near, your whole world is clear. Now Trufocals is Superfocus!!!
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons:
The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) seeks to promote the art and science of foot, ankle, and related lower extremity surgery, address the concerns of foot and ankle surgeons, and advance and improve standards of education and surgical skill. All ACFAS members are dedicated to surgical excellence in the treatment of foot, ankle, and lower extremity disorders.
- American Podiatric Medical Association: The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, is the leading resource for foot and ankle health information.
- Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance: Dedicated to amputation prevention and healing in persons with diabetes. For information on diabetes, diabetic foot complications, and the philosophy of caring for people with the disease.
- Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons: AENS is a specialty medical society open to all medical professionals which promotes the collaborative study & development of research and techniques regarding the treatment of extremity peripheral nerve disease.
- The Dellon Institutes for Peripheral Nerve Surgery: The Dellon Institutes for Peripheral Nerve Surgery® owe their name to A. Lee Dellon, M.D., PhD., an accomplished Plastic Surgeon as well as a Professor of Plastic Surgery and Neurosurgery at the prestigious Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
- American College of Sports Medicine: The American College of Sports Medicine works in a wide range of medical specialties, allied health professions, and scientific disciplines, our members are committed to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of sports-related injuries and the advancement of the science of exercise.
- American Diabetes Association: The American Diabetes Association is leading the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fighting for those affected by diabetes. The Association funds research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; delivers services to hundreds of communities; provides objective and credible information; and gives voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes.
- Gluco Menu:
GlucoMenu Diabetes Meal Planning: Includes menus, recipes, grocery lists, and nutrition facts. Plans for type 1, type 2, and pre-diabetes. Evenly distributed carbohydrates throughout the day supports weight loss. Learn more from Registered Dietitian & Certified Diabetes Educator Christine Carlson.
- Head to Toe Healthcare PLC's Spanish site: In an effort to better serve our Spanish speaking patients of Sonora Mexico and Southern Arizona we have created this website for you!
- Tucson Marathon: Enjoy beautiful Tucson winter weather with temperatures at the start averaging in the high 30s and reaching 65-70 degrees Fahrenheit by 11 a.m. Come run your FIRST MARATHON or your FASTEST MARATHON. You'll drop almost 2,200 feet in elevation as you run on the mostly downhill, point-to-point course along the beautiful Santa Catalina mountain range. The Old West historical town of Oracle marks the starting line. Our runners continue to tell us it's one of the prettiest courses in the country and one of the easiest to run a personal best.