Hear what our patients have to say about their care at Head to Toe Healthcare, PLC.
"I have a toe on each foot that has been a problem. I just had the left toe operated on Thursday. It was very, very easy. By Monday I was actually back in the gym doing upper body workout and it was not uncomfortable at all. It now has no pain and a lot of motion."
"I went from walking on broken glass and rocks to having the majority of my pain go away. Neuropathy took away my life and independence, but Dr. Shih is helping me get my confidence and life back."
"I came to see Dr. Shih about 6 weeks ago because I was having trouble with my left ankle. Dr. Shih was immediately able to help with laser treatment. It helped alleviate the pain and I was able to walk normally. I'm really pleased with the services I received."
"I came to see Dr. Shih with discolored nails. He suggested I have a laser treatment on my nails. Six months later I've been very happy with the results."
"I came here with foot pain and was diagnosed with foot neuropathy. I had suffered for many years and was recommended a laser treatment so I decided go ahead and do it and had several sessions. It has helped tremendously, I don't have nearly as much pain as I used to and I am almost normal. I recommend it."
"I have peripheral neuropathy in my feet. I came for my first treatment last week and I noticed when I got home that I had more sensitivity in my feet. I was kind of blown away by how much more sensitive my feet felt. It had been so long since they'd had any feeling."
"I came to Dr. Shih because I had the worst pains in my feet and I was certain there was something in my foot. He looked at them and there was some callouses that he took care of, but it was an absolute miracle what he did with my feet."
Patient discusses her experience following surgery for a painful foot joint. She was happy to report that her active vacation plans were not hindered with her foot following surgery (a few months).
Active tennis player discusses her Achilles tendon injury and advanced non-surgical treatment with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) that allowered her to avoid surgery and return to full activity.
- Need your foot pain fixed? Call Tucson Podiatrist Dr. Shih
- Don't let an Achilles heel stop you from doing what you want to do!
- Scared to have your painful ingrown nail fixed? Listen to an actual patient of Dr. Shih's talk about the painless ingrown nail procedure.
- My first visit here, I was immediately set at ease. The staff here is friendly, non-threatening, eager to help, and the doctor will sit and listen to you.
- I came to see Tucson Podiatrist Dr. Alan Shih for pain in my feet. I haven't had any pain since.
- I was referred to Dr. Shih for bunion surgery. I went ahead with him and the surgery. It went very. well. Recovery was much quicker than what I thought it would be. I felt he did an excellent job on the surgery.
- Collegiate track coach gets back on his feet after surgery
- Orthotics work like Miracle
- I had discolored nails and Dr. Shih recommended his laser treatment